New-Age Community Safety Strategies
Issues Neighbourhood Groups and CFP's face
- All incidents whether serious or mundane are reported on one Whatsapp group.
- Residents become overwhelmed with messages not related to them.
- Inability to delegate specific members of the group to receive messages pertaining to their area of interest, eg. pets out in the street.
- Serious incidents are not filed and so cannot be linked to other incidents.
- Having an influx of messages, photos and videos means they are that much harder to coordinate and manage.
- Security companies unwilling to join these groups due to too many messages.
- No panic button for your family outside of a property or town you reside in.
- Cost of an App is thought to be expensive.
A Powerful Crime Reporting Tool
Why Choose our App
Eliminate Irrelevant Reports
With the bVigilant app, your privacy is guaranteed. No more worrying about your personal information, conversations or images being shared on a social media platform. All communication on the App is in line with the POPI (protection of personal information) Act
Our app includes many first-of-its-kind features that will strengthen your neighbourhood by removing improper reports. It will ensure you have effective response to emergency incidents such as crime, medical or fire, 24/7. When you incorporate our app, you will enjoy numerous advantages that put you in control.
Communication is directly between reporters and responders. Conversation is no longer necessary between residents. We have aligned the bVigilant App to meet the bVigilant primary aims and objectives of Incident and Emergency reporting and response management.
Take instant action in an emergency situation with a panic button that can be used in your home or around your neighbourhood. It can be linked to your own security company or to our security cluster. Our Security providers have agreed to work with the bVigilant App to ensure you feel safe wherever you are.
Change The Way You Think About Security with AI
We believe the future of security will be focused on cameras and artificial intelligence or AI. Our application is also working with video Management Solutions in terms of adopting facial recognition and behaviour. By using AI-powered security cameras, we will be able to keep a close watch on potential threats.
Business Advertising Opportunity
Residents can enjoy membership to our bVigilant app for a free, limited trial period. After this period, only bVigilant members will have use of the app. It is complimentary as a part of being a bVigilant Membership. When the free trial of the bVigilant App is complete, should you want to continue using the Street WhatsApp groups, membership of the bVigilant app will become compulsory.
Choose the plan that's perfect for your safety
Community security package with out oversite
- Smart phone panic and community management App
- Self-managed program
- Total control of your system
- Organise your own responders
- No intervention from outside the neighbourhood or community.
Community security package with oversite
- Reporter & responder app
- Allows full control and customisation to specific needs
- Aimed at unifying all Private Security Companies functioning in an area, under one system.
- Includes the services of an oversight control room.
- Ensures individuals can remain with their current service provider.
Community security package with reaction
- Allows full control and customisation to specific needs.
- The use of our SAIDSA approved control room with armed response services
- Independent Control Room allows for the use of a number of reaction elements
- Removes the need to set-up and maintain this costly infrastructure.